Sunday, September 26, 2010

Thinking to expand my collection! Opinions please!

I am really wanting to expand my Nerf blaster collection. These are the guns I already own:
-Raider CS-35
-Vulcan EBF-25
-Maverick REV-6
-Nitefinder EX-3
-Switchshot EX-3
-Secret Strike AS-1

Considering that the newest guns, such as the Alpha-Trooper CS-18 are not in Australia, which gun would improve my collection? I really want to be able to get it a my local K-MART store. They have: Recons, Magstrikes and others, depending on the time. Thanks for your opinions!

4 comments:

  1. Since your Profile picture is a Nerf Recon CS-6 In my opinion, you should get a Recon CS-6. However, you should be able to remove the air suppressors unless it is an unbelievably good stock recon. If you need help in modding a recon please go to my blog and read: http://jzwt.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-recently-had-my-buddie-dan-modify-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait and save up for the Stampede. It has good range for a fully automatic nerf gun

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the stampede, and i recommend that you get it. It is a really good stock gun, and worth every dollar! Solid arsenal though. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete