Monday, September 27, 2010

Nerf Element Tactical Scope Review


I have recently borrowed the Nerf Tactical Rail Scope from my friend. He has the Element full kit, with the gun, light and scope. I gave him some duct tape, so he gave me a good lend of it. Two months to be exact. The main reason I borrowed it was so I could make a cool review of it and show it of on my blog, so here it is!

The scope is a Tactical Rail compatible Nerf brand accessory that can attach to the Tactical Rail of any most Nerf N-Strike blasters. It is moderately accurate, and with practice, you can easily hit a target the size of a paper cup ( my favourite target ) from 20 feet away! It has a flip away Sepia lens on the front, which means it can be moved away to reveal a clear plastic lens. It is a little mediocre, but it can and in most cases will improve your aim. It also looks awesome!

If you want a nice looking Tactical Rail Compatible scope for you Nerf N-Strike Blaster, get one of these. You can buy them without purchasing a Longshot or Element, and I would highly recommend doing so! I give it a 4/5!

7 comments:

  1. PS. Can you take some more pictures with different guns?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Of course I can. It looks great on all of my guns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to get a real holographic sight for my nerf guns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your New blog template looks AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ikr? IM SO HAPPy MY EXTENDED CLIP MOD WORKED!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I reckon the Pinpoint Sight is better (I have one). The key problem is finding someone in (say) the US who is willing to sell theirs to someone in Aus. When using an Alpha Trooper at around 7m range, the darts shot hit the red dot in the exact centre of the etched-on crosshair.

    ReplyDelete