Sunday, September 26, 2010

Home Made Flip-Clip

If you have ever seen the Nerf Flip-Clip, you probably thought great idea... and then saw the price tag. Which is disappointing, as all your paying for is a couple of clips and some darts, which can be purchased for much less on their own. Really, all the extra cash is going into a nice Nerf branded piece of plastic. Sure it looks nice, but really, a hunk of plastic for that much extra. I saw this and unlike many, I thought- stuff it, Nerf isn't getting my hard earned cash for something, like that.

I already had the 2 standard 6 dart clips that came with the Nerf Bandolier Kit. I then simply added some grey duct tape around them and there you have it, a home made Flip-Clip. The only downside is that you can't de-attach the clips to be used separately. A small price to pay for a great Nerf war accessory!

2 comments:

  1. If you ever want to cleanly remove the duct tape, good luck... THIS IS A PERMANENT MOD!!! If I were you, I would spend the $14.99 USD for 30 darts and 2 clips. USD stands for United States Dollar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's another but more difficult idea, Combine two clips together to make a single 12 dart clip! They are pretty neat, and I finished mine!

    ReplyDelete