Friday, February 10, 2012

Longshot Build for Commision

I have just received a commission from a good mate of mine for a Longshot. He is just getting into Nerf, and with the only blaster i his house being a Deploy, I really wanted to make him something special for his first 'real' blaster. I had though of an RSCB'd BuzzBee Ultimate Missile Blast, but dismissed the idea because he had thought it look rather 'bad'. Longshot it is then.

He said he'd cover materials, so with little to no persuasion, he handed over $150. With the cash in my pocket, I headed out of school rather content with my efforts. Don't ask me why he brought $150 to school, but he did. I'm heading out to pick up a Longshot for him and a couple for me tomorrow, as we are lucky to still have the last of them over here.

I'm going to be adding an Oznerfnerd mod kit, as well as boltsled reinforcement brackets and a brass breach. I'll also paint it white with blue details and silver dry brushing. I'll also be adding some blue LEDs and a real nice LSFG integration. It should be really good. After my Supershot failed from multiple breakages e.g. total obliteration of the boltsled, I'll be reinforcing it with multiple different methods.

I'll post some pictures and a full write up on OzNerf and link it here, as well as adding some exclusive pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment