Friday, September 9, 2011

False Alarm

Hi guys,
I'm sorry about what I posted before about the blog moving, but due to limited success, I'm back. It should be smooth sailing from here on in. I apologize for any of the readers who checked here regularly and doesn't anymore, and I hope that I can regain readership. 

But I have got some great new posts coming up that I think you would like. First of all, Vortex has been released in Australia, and has been for the past five days. Some sightings have been reported even earlier than that. So, I have got my hands on a few, so watch out for those. I am also going to be posting a few cool things as well as focusing a hell of a lot more on news. I have also been really busy with heaps of assignments for school, but as they are almost done for the term, I should be able to get the post count up.

Cheers,
Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment