Monday, September 12, 2011

Comments Appreciated

Hey guys,
I just wanted to write this post telling you that I'd really appreciate some comments on my posts. I know that I have been really slack at replying, but I am putting more time into the blog now and I would love to keep up with you guys.

I mainly really like hearing you feedback, as it lets me know that the material I'm putting out is respected and enjoyed by the Nerf community. I know that I am getting views from the Blogger stats counter, but I'd just really like to get a few more comments. Also, if you are reading this right now and would like to help out a whole bunch, could you please look in the side bar and click that button saying 'Follow'? I get really excited for every new follower I get.

Also, this post wasn't really directed at the people who comment a lot already, so don't be offended or think that your not writing enough. Also, you don't have to write if you don't want. It's just a great for for me to know what you think.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it

Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment