Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Australian Vortex Store Stock Update

All of the big Nerf retailers in Australia are now stocking the full Vortex line. By around the 8th and 9th we had widespread coverage, but now the new blasters are almost everywhere. I noticed a post similar to this on Urban Taggers a while back, but I noticed that they didn't say the prices for each one. I thought it'd be nice to share a bit of intel with some fellow Aussie Nerfers, so here it is... Please keep in mind that these are current prices, and many are now on sale for 'Introductory Offers'. I'll post the standard prices a little later.They are also from my local store, so they may differ to your's...

Toys R Us
-Proton $21.99
-Vigilon $26.99
-Praxis $29.99
-Nitron $69.99

Kmart
-Proton $14.00
-Vigilon $20.00
-Praxis $35.00
-Nitron $65.00

Myer

-Proton $14.95
-Vigilon $24.95
-Praxis $39.95
-Nitron $59.95

Target coming soon
Toy World coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment