Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Christmas Nerf Haul!

This Christmas I got six Nerf blasters. Yep, that's right, six. That now makes my collection expand to 13 blasters. I got:
1x Rapidfire AS-20
1x Magstrike AS-10
1x Secret Strike AS-1
1x Barricade RV-10
1x Longstrike CS-6
1x Clear Maverick REV-6

Now, I know that sounds a little unbelievable, but I have the pictures to back up my intel!
I understand that my face is pixelated, but I don't want my picture all over the Internet.

So, there it is. My Nerf Christmas haul. I guess you could say a had a very merry Nerfmas. Thanks, Mum!


2 comments:

  1. Why is it My mum never gets me any nerf guns for Christmas. I still think that she thinks that I am going to break everything in the house if I get a nerf gun. Or i'll hit her with a modded one. I swear she always makes sure I never get any nerf guns, unless I myself go and buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parent paranoia much? :P
    Anyway, nice haul. If you chose the presents, then I reckon you should have gotten an Alpha Trooper instead of the Longstrike, Rapid Fire or Magstrike.
    If not, then...um...that was irrelevant:P
    Anyway, are you going to get the 3.7-4.2V trustfire batteries for your Baricade?

    ReplyDelete