Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas from The Nerf Blog

This post has no other purpose than to say a big merry Christmas to everyone here. Thanks for the all the support, positive feedback and constructive criticism you have offered throughout this year. It has been an amazing journey, getting this blog from a measly ten page views in the first month, to the monster eighty page views every day we're getting now. I also have to say how great it's been to listen to your thoughts about what I've been writing. You seriously don't know how much your feedback and support has meant to me and the blog. This extends even more to my seven followers, who have made the biggest contribution to this blog. But I don't just rate my success in page views and followers, but how many people I have helped or who have thoroughly enjoyed reading my articles.

I have many aspirations for next year, which include many for this blog and for my Nerf hobby. I will be purchasing some new blasters, and maybe even getting some for Christmas, and I also hope to be posting even more of the content that makes this blog what it is. So with out any further babbling on about how this all happened, I say a big thanks to everyone who is reading this right now!

One last thing. MERRY CHRISTMAS from The Nerf Blog!

2 comments:

  1. It seems that my Christmas came a little early as I got the Stampede today!!

    Check it out at my blog: http://nedstictax.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete