Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What's the go with Camo Ammo?

Since the Nerf camo ammo was announced, I thought it looked awesome. But although it hasn't even been spotted in any Australian stores yet- hence the fact that I don't already have one of each pouch set, I am starting to see some practicality issues with them.

My main concern is that you're going to loose a lot more darts during outdoor wars than if you use standard darts. I usually have a pretty low collection rate at the best of times, but with these the darts will be like trying to pick a specific ant out of a whole nest of the things. This is absolutely stupid. But despite the major practicality issue, I am still going to stock up on these. There is just some kind of need for them. I can't put my finger on exactly what it is. You just keep making excuses for them, like: "I guess these would be okay in indoor wars" or "If you look hard enough you could find them". It's just awesome. What more can I say?

2 comments:

  1. I don't really get the point of the "camo" either. But you get fifty supersonic darts and a cool storage pouch, so it's a pretty good deal if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. REASON FOR CAMO: They look awesome (maybe). There you go. Camo darts make it look like you have more money and spend more than your friends so you can brag about their awesomeness. Thats all the reason that they sound good. They look awesome (maybe).

    ReplyDelete